Our major upcoming events are listed below, please contact us for more information on the events listed. Please note that this list only contains our larger events, and it is not an exhaustive list of all course dates. Please contact us to discuss our availability further, as we are flexible and we can work around your schedule and location.
November 2017 – Negotiation Skills Two Day Master Class
12 & 13th November – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
14th & 15th November – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
19th & 20th November – Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
21st & 22nd November – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The main objective is that, by the end of each two day course, each delegate will be able to:
- Negotiate better deals and higher margins
- Control each stage of a negotiation
- Find and create opportunities for mutual gain
- Protect interests
- Create and maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships based on trust
- Stay on track even if the opposing party has more resources and power
- Avoid common misconceptions about the negotiation process to eliminate obstacles
This is a junior to intermediate level course, which is perfect for professionals in sales, marketing, procurement, finance, or project management. This course has also been CPD certified, so staff that wish to do so can gain points towards their CPD qualification.
If you are based in these areas and are interested in attending, please get in touch using the form below.