Our one-day Workshop will impart the essential techniques for Social Media selling optimisation and best practice, and will establish a tried and trusted formula for content creation and campaign management. It will clear up any misconceptions about the most effective methods for promoting your products and services on social media, and will highlight common pitfalls to be avoided.
The following key areas will be addressed:
- The right mindset for Social Selling success!
- What Makes Great Content
- “The Holy Trinity” of Social Media
- The Four Building Blocks of Content
- Benefits of Social Selling
- Effective Use of LinkedIn: How to Maximize your Company Page
- A Formula for Great Content: The Five Stages
- Social Media Mistakes to Avoid: Review of the key obstacles
- Becoming a Social Selling Influencer (and using them!)
- Defining your Content Marketing Strategy: Defining the Engagement Cycle
- Managing the Content Process
- Building Your Editorial Calendar
- Content Types
- Using Your Content Assets
- Extracting Content from Employees
- The Content Channel Plan in Action
- Marketing Your Stories
- Making Content Work: Measuring the impact
Workshops for our social media sales training will run on the following dates:
- Friday 26th July 2019
- Friday 23rd August 2019
- Thursday 19th September
- Friday 11th October 2019
- Monday 11th November 2019
- Thursday 5th December 2o19
The course is priced at £350 plus VAT per delegate, although if two delegates from the same company wish to attend then the second person is half price. If you would like to book places for more than two delegates from the same company, then please speak to us as there may be further discounts available.
All public courses are held at our training centre in London, at the following address: Rila House, 73 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EJ, United Kingdom
Alternatively, we offer on-site training for those looking for a private session. We can deliver training wherever your company is based, either in the UK or internationally. In-house sessions are available year round – please call us to discuss further.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to boost sales and to promote their products or services through social media. It is also useful for those wishing to put in place a tried-and-tested process for creating and distributing winning content in successful campaigns.