Our one-day Workshop will impart the essential techniques for Social Media selling optimisation and best practice, and will establish a tried and trusted formula for content creation and campaign management. It will clear up any misconceptions about the most effective methods for promoting your products and services on social media, and will highlight common pitfalls to be avoided.
The following key areas will be addressed:
- The right mindset for Social Selling success: : How to deliver a serious of “jabs” to your chosen audience before delivering a knockout “right hook”
- What Makes Great Content: How to tell stories your target audience will never forget, the importance of staying native, and being part of an on-going conversation
- “The Holy Trinity” of Social Media: The value of great micro-content, context and effort
- The Four Building Blocks of Content: The significance of text, images, links and tone
- Benefits of Social Selling: A run-down of the value of a targeted consistent approach
- Effective Use of LinkedIn: How to maximise your company page
- Social Media Mistakes to Avoid: Review of the key obstacles
- Defining your Content Marketing Strategy: Defining the engagement cycle, how to prepare your segmentation grid, and mapping personas to their buying cycle
- Managing the Content Process
- Building Your Editorial Calendar
- Content Types: How to maximise the value of Blogs, E-Newsletters, Whitepapers, videos, podcasts, and executive round tables
- Extracting Content from Employees: Using “Freewriting” to unlock stories
- The Content Channel Plan in Action: How to create a social hub and developing distribution channels off it
- Marketing Your Stories: A summary of how to adopt a strategy for getting the best from Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Slideshare and through blogging
- Making Content Work: Measuring the impact, how to put in place effective measurement initiatives, and using the “content pyramid”.
Workshops for our social media sales training will run on the following dates:
- Thursday 5th December 2o19
- Thursday 9th January 2020
- Friday 7th February 2020
- Tuesday 10th March 2020
The course is priced at £350 plus VAT per delegate, although if two delegates from the same company wish to attend then the second person is half price. If you would like to book places for more than two delegates from the same company, then please speak to us as there may be further discounts available.
All public courses are held at our training centre in London, at the following address: Rila House, 73 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EJ, United Kingdom
Alternatively, we offer on-site training for those looking for a private session. We can deliver training wherever your company is based, either in the UK or internationally. In-house sessions are available year round – please call us to discuss further.