The course includes the following:
– Handling and managing fear and nerves: Learn the techniques to keep you on track, develop a positive mindset and to overcome self-limiting thoughts and behaviours
– Qualities of an effective presenter: A comprehensive survey of the key skills and attributes that characterise truly effective presenters
– Planning a presentation: Crafting your presentation to meet the needs of your audience
– Structuring your presentation: Preparing your opening, beginning, and ending
– Setting an objective: How to set goals when presenting
– Using visual aids: The do’s and don’ts
– Methods and tools: Posture, controlling mannerisms, eye contact, voice, energy
– Style: Using body language, humour, tone and voice
– Practice: Attendees will attend the course with draft versions of presentations they have prepared in advance. They will have the opportunity to revise these in the light of the theory they will have been exposed to in the morning session, and then they will receive a full evaluation of their presentation skills in the afternoon. The evaluation will be completed by our trainer for each attendee, with constructive praise and tips on where to improve.
We will be delivering our training as a one-day public course on the upcoming dates:
- Monday 18th November 2019
- Monday 2nd December 2019
- Thursday 16th January 2020
- Wednesday 12th February 2020
- Friday 13th March 2020
The course is priced at £350 plus VAT per delegate, although if two delegates from the same company wish to attend then the second person is half price. If you would like to book places for more than two delegates from the same company, then please speak to us as there may be further discounts available.
All public courses are held at our training centre in London, at the following address:
73 Newman Street,
Alternatively, we offer on-site training for those looking for a private session. We can deliver training wherever your company is based, either in the UK or internationally.