The following areas are covered in the course:
- How to create a profile that demands attention: Turning your online brand into a magnet
- How to define and locate profiles that match your target audience using Advanced Search: Save time and accelerate your pipeline using a tried and tested approach for targeting your most profitable prospects
- How to sending “cold” connection requests that are accepted: Exponentially increase your acceptance rate even when the prospect hasn’t heard of you or your product or service
- How to engage a LinkedIn prospect in a manner that will generate meetings and sales: Avoiding the common pitfalls and cultivating a strong working relationship
- Adopting a tried-and-tested methodology to grow your pipeline
- How to utilise Sales Navigator (LinkedIn’s built in sales tool) in the most effective manner (optional)
- How to gain Mind Share: Advice and steps for becoming leading and popular thinker within your space
We will be delivering our LinkedIn skills training as public courses on the upcoming dates:
- Tuesday 23rd July 2019
- Thursday 8th August 2019
- Wednesday 25th September 2019
- Monday 7th October 2019
- Friday 8th November 2019
- Monday 9th December 2019
The course is priced at £250 plus VAT per delegate, although if two delegates from the same company wish to attend then the second person is half price. If you would like to book places for more than two delegates from the same company, then please speak to us as there may be further discounts available.
All public courses are held at our training centre in London, at the following address: Rila House, 73 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EJ, United Kingdom
Alternatively, we offer on-site training for those looking for a private session. We can deliver training wherever your company is based, either in the UK or internationally.
Very useful information, specifically creating a “winning profile.” Great information regarding making new connections, and making the most out of existing ones.
Rory Coleman-Smith, Financial Process Automation Executive, ITESOFT